Building Insurance Reports London
We provide a non-destructive water damage investigation, report, and recommendations for proposed future action.
A FLIR (ITC) Level 2 IR Thermographic Consultant and IICRC Water Damage Restoration & Applied Structural Drying Technician will attend the property and conduct a qualitative thermal imaging and ultrasound moisture mapping exercise, non-destructive water damage/ water ingress investigation, and damp survey, with the aim of documenting the pathology of reported water ingress, to provide a professional report with recommendations for future action/ remediation.
Our Building Investigator uses a combination of the following tools:
- Flir B60/E40 Building Inspection Thermal Imaging Camera
- Tramex Moisture Meter (ultrasound) compliant with BS Standards BS5325, BS 8203
- Tramex Hygrohood compliant with BS Standards BS8201, BS8203, BS5325
- Ridgid Micro Hand-Held Inspection Camera – Model CA-100
- GE Protimeter BLD8800 MMS2 Moisture Measurement System
- Tools to lift and re-instate decking planks.
- Basic water testing tools
Why Choose Our Building Insurance Report, Survey & Investigation Services?
This report can prove invaluable when it comes to realising what is wrong with your property and what steps you can take to remedy these problems.
Clients have commented how much money they have saved by not having to rip up floor boards or take down ceilings as this report will pinpoint exactly where water is getting into your residential or commercial property.